Let’s play a fun game called “we’re just friends but I’d fuck you if you asked”
ff meme: [3/6] summons
Hooray, time for another giveaway! This time it is to celebrate hitting 1k followers!
Okay I actually have about 1,200 but I’m just lazy okay
Three winners will be picked. The prizes are shown in the picture above, obtained from my visit to Pax Prime 2014. First Prize includes 1 Jinx/Vi Lanyard, 1 I hate/love Teemo reversible bracelet, and 1 Liandry’s Torment Pin. Second Prize includes 1 Jinx/Vi lanyard and 1 I hate/love Teemo reversible bracelet. Third Prize includes 1 I hate/love Teemo bracelet.
- Must be following me
- Like and reblog to enter ( you may reblog as many times as you like, each reblog counts as an entry )
- No contest/giveaway blogs please
- MUST HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN ( I can’t stress this enough, the last giveaway I had, a lot of people didn’t have their ask boxes open so I had no way of contacting them, so they lost out on prizes. Please have your ask box open so that you can claim your prize! )
- Must be willing to give me your address ( these are physical items, after all, so I will need to mail them to you. Your address will never be shared with anyone else )
- Anyone from any part of the world may participate! I am willing to ship outside of the US and pay for the shipping myself.
- Do not beg me for any of these items. Beggers will not be tolerated and will be immediately banned from this giveaway and any future giveaways.
- Giveaway ends at the end of the month ( October 31st, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST ~oooh Halloween, so spoopy~ )
- Winners will be announced some time during the first week of November
I usually don’t reblog these but oh my god
i love retail robin
That bird is on point.
This will make a lot more sense to people who have seen the movie.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Anybody else remember this episode? In it, a female villain called Femme Fatale is stealing millions of dollars in Susan B. Anthony coins. Naturally, the Powerpuff Girls go to stop her. She then convinces them that men are all horrible because female superheroes aren’t as well known as male superheroes, even asking Blossom to name some to where her only answer is Wonder Woman.
They start acting bitter, refusing to do chores when the Professor asks and even telling the Mayor to save the town himself. Ms. Bellum and Ms. Keane talk to the girls and basically explain that being mean to guys won’t do anything and that isn’t the kind of message feminists should put out.
They proceed to beat up Femme Fatale while giving her a history lesson about Susan B. Anthony, the story where she voted and was found guilty because women couldn’t vote back then, but when the judge wanted to let her off easily because she was a woman, she forced them to take her to jail. The girls handle her and the lesson is that misandry will not stop misogny and we all should just respect each other.
And it fell on Tumblr’s deaf ears.
I remember this episode vividly. One of the reasons I loved this show.
This is the kind of quality programming I grew up with. Sadly this newer generation isn’t getting it as much if not at all.
the end is nigh